Any person logging on to or using the site (“the Visitor”) has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use and these constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between the visitor and URRBAN LEAGUE REALTY VENTURES LLP
The information on this website https://urrbanleague.com/ is presented as general information and no representation or warranty is expressly or impliedly given as to its accuracy, completeness or propriety.
- The visitor is presumed to have read the terms and conditions of the website and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedure and risks of logging onto the website and cannot claim, at any time, ignorance of any or all of them. All relationships of any visitor of this website wherever the situation is governed by and in accordance with the laws and jurisdiction of Hyderabad, India.
- Urrban League uses all diligence, skill and expertise available to provide information on this website but does not accept or undertake any express or implied warranty of any nature whatsoever and Urrban League disclaims all or any errors and mistakes to the fullest extent. Urrban League does not warrant that the information offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Urrban League shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
- This website, https://urrbanleague.com may unintentionally include inaccuracies or errors with respect to the description of a villa plot/square feet size, site plan, floor plan, a rendering, a photo, the elevation, prices, taxes, adjacent properties, amenities, design guidelines, completion dates, features, zoning, buyer incentives etc. Square footage and room sizes are approximate and may vary.
- The plans, specifications, images and other details herein are only indicative and Urrban League Reserves the right to change any or all of these in the interest of the project/development. The Website does not constitute an offer and/or contract of any nature whatsoever. Any purchase/leave and licence in any project shall be governed by the terms of the agreement entered into between the parties and no details mentioned on this website shall govern the transaction. Urrban League realty ventures LLP and its respective subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, partners, employees, agents, managers, trustees, representatives or contractors of any of them, related thereto and any successors or assigns of any of the foregoing shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, actual, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or economic loss whatsoever, arising from or related to the use of or reliance on this Website. Urrban League reserves the right to alter, amend and vary the layout, plans and specifications or features without prior notice or obligation, but subject to the approval of the competent authorities as applicable.
- The visitor has, by the act of logging onto the website and/or submitting information or giving his name, address, email addresses as identification to Urrban League through the website, on phone, fax or email, deemed to have consented and has expressly and irrevocably authorized Urrban League to use, reveal, analyze or display and transmit all information and documents as may be required by it. The visitor represents and warrants that he has provided true, accurate, current and complete information about himself and if any information is found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Urrban League has the right to take any action it deems appropriate without any limitation.
- The visitor represents and warrants that he/she is fully aware of the laws of the country/state he/she resides in and also those of India particularly those governing use, sale, lease, transfer of real estate and the visitor is neither violating nor attempting to violate any law.
- The contents, information and material contained in this website are the exclusive property of Urrban League and are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. No person shall use, copy, reproduce, distribute, initiate, publish, display, modify, create derivative works or database, use, transmit, upload, exploit, sell or distribute the same in whole or in part or any part thereof without prior express written permission from Urrban League. Facility to print an article or portion of text or material on this website through computer/electronic device does not tantamount to prior written consent.
- Notwithstanding anything stated hereinabove or in this website, it is clarified, understood and agreed that Urrban League through this website does not intend to make any offer, proposal or contract as per prevailing laws in India or any similar or relevant law in the country of residence or access of the visitor.
- Urrban League has the right to reproduce, monitor, disclose any transmission or information received and made to this website. Visitors may be sent information or contacted through the email addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses provided by the visitor on the website. Any visitor who may not desire to receive email from Urrban League may give clear instructions.
- The visitor shall not use or post any computer programs in connection with his/her use of the website that contain destructive features such as viruses anomalies, self-destruct mechanisms, time/logic bombs, worm, Trojan horses etc.
- Notwithstanding anything, in no event shall Urrban League, their promoters, directors, employees and agents be liable to the visitor for any or all damages, losses and causes of action (including but not limited to negligence), errors, injury, whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, suffered or incurred by any person/s or due to any use and/or inability to use this site or information or its links, hyperlinks, action taken or abstained or any transmission made through this website.
- Any links to off-site pages or other sites may be accepted by the visitor at his/her option and own risk and Urrban League assumes no liability for and shall be held harmless from any resulting damages. Urrban League strongly recommends that the visitor carefully reads the terms and conditions of such linked site(s).
- Urrban League reserves the right to terminate, revoke, modify, alter, add, and delete any one or more of the terms and conditions of the website. Urrban League be shall be under no obligation to notify the visitor of the amendment to the terms and conditions and the visitor shall be bound by such amended terms and conditions
– URRBAN LEAGUE REALTY VENTURES LLP – RERA NO – P02400004424
Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://urrbanleague.com/about-us/
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.rrr